Friday, July 16, 2010



My best friend is always there.
When I am sick, he is by my side.
When something good happens he is there to share it.
He is there when I wake up, there when I go to sleep.
When I eat, he eats too. When I watch TV he tags along.
When I talk on the phone, he listens in.
When I have friends over, he is there to greet them at the door.
When I am afraid he is there to protect me.
When I am angry, he stays out of the way.

Oh, did I mention my best friend is my dog?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Smiles in the form of quotes about friends:
"Old wood to burn, old books to read,
Old wine to drink, old friends to trust."

"May your home always be too small to hold all your friends."

"The best antiques are old friends."

"There's so much good in the worst of us,
and so much bad in the best of us,
that it ill behaves any of us
to talk about the rest of us."

No comments:

Post a Comment